Neu Water Limited-Ethical Trade, Fair Trade and Sustainability Policy
Who we are:
Neu Water Limited, Company Number: 11016806
Registered office address: 5 Oak Tree Court, Cardiff Gate Business Park, Cardiff, CF23 8RS
Commitment to Ethical Trade:
Ethical trading is an important company objective for Neu Water Limited.
- We are committed to providing sufficient resources to ensure our commitments are fulfilled.
- Our commitment to ethical trading is ongoing and we work to continuously improve our performance in this area.
Our key objectives on Ethical Trade:
We have chosen to adopt the core values and commitments of the Ethical Trade Initiative (ETI) as our ethos. Namely;
- Employment is freely chosen
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic
- Child labour shall not be used
- Working hours are not excessive
- No discrimination is practiced
- No inhumane treatment is allowed
- Living wages are paid
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected
- Only workers with a legal entitlement to work should be employed
- All our suppliers and service providers should have commitments to and good practices for the protection of the environment
- If labour agencies are engaged they need to be licensed by the Gangmasters and Labour Abuse Authority (GLAA).
Commitment to Fair Trade:
We recognise that stable business relationships make to the observance of good labour practices and we are committed to establishing long-term and productive trading relationships with our suppliers and customers. We are committed to dealing openly and fairly with all parties, adhering to contractual terms and conditions and avoid exerting undue pressure.
Commitment to Sustainability:
We are committed to making sustainability an integral part of our business and intend to work closely with our suppliers, customers and business partners in order to achieve long lasting positive impacts in our business.
Compliance with the law is the fundamental requirement for our business, but with this Commitment we want to say that it doesn’t stop there. To be successful in the future we must continuously strive beyond compliance and make improvements that are more aspirational.
Our key objectives for our future sustainability:
We have chosen to make the following commitments towards our business sustainability;
- Efficiency improvements
- Enhanced skills training and staff development
- Use of new technology
- Programme of continual improvement
- Economic viability
- Contribution to the local community
- Horizon monitoring and future proofing of plant and equipment process design and production
- Use of good manufacturing practices
- Use of health and safety practices to maintain staff health
Reducing Environmental Impact
- Waste Management-reduction, recycling and re-use
- Packaging-use of recyclable, reusable materials
- Horizon monitoring of emerging developments in recycling and reuse materials
- Responsible sourcing of supplies
- Use of renewable energy where possible
- Energy efficiency
- Reduction of carbon footprint
- Greenhouse emissions controls (if applicable)
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about any aspect of the above please contact us by email on; email@example.com, or in writing to the company’s registered office address at;
Neu-Water Limited. 5 Oak Tree Court, Cardiff Gate Business Park, Cardiff, CF23 8RS